Follow Me on Pinterest!
What are people saying?
- BarbaraAnne on Save The Turtles
- Melanie Hopkins on Save The Turtles
- BarbaraAnne on Eyes Open: Tribal Combs and Masks
- David Livornese on Eyes Open: Tribal Combs and Masks
- Sidney R on I received the ivory comb
- Jen Cruse on AMNH Collection: Mangbetu Ivory Combs of the Belgian Congo
- Pascale on Janvier Quercia Hair Comb
- BarbaraAnne on The Gold Crowns of Mycenae, Bactria, and Silla
- Joost Daalder on The Gold Crowns of Mycenae, Bactria, and Silla
- Gina Hellweger on The Gold Crowns of Mycenae, Bactria, and Silla
Author Archives: Jessica Beauchemin
Ms. Beauchemin writes in French. English speakers may read a translation in the first comment. Bestiaire I – Dasyatis sephen, 2011 Medium: Black Ebony, Movingui Veneer, Stingray polished and non polished Finish: Linseed Oil and Beeswax Techniques: Bending, Sculpture, … Continue reading