Follow Me on Pinterest!
What are people saying?
- BarbaraAnne on Save The Turtles
- Melanie Hopkins on Save The Turtles
- BarbaraAnne on Eyes Open: Tribal Combs and Masks
- David Livornese on Eyes Open: Tribal Combs and Masks
- Sidney R on I received the ivory comb
- Jen Cruse on AMNH Collection: Mangbetu Ivory Combs of the Belgian Congo
- Pascale on Janvier Quercia Hair Comb
- BarbaraAnne on The Gold Crowns of Mycenae, Bactria, and Silla
- Joost Daalder on The Gold Crowns of Mycenae, Bactria, and Silla
- Gina Hellweger on The Gold Crowns of Mycenae, Bactria, and Silla
Author Archives: kajetanfiedorowicz
By Kajetan Fiedorowicz Many contemporary tribal artists reach to their nations’ historical sources for inspiration, which provides for a certain continuation of tradition. However, they do not always admit that reference. This makes the process of “joining stylistic dots” much … Continue reading
It is my pleasure to share a short film, where I speak about and show some pieces from my collection. I also recently did a radio interview. Thank you all so graciously for your time. Kajetan